Wix is a website builder that can help you create an excellent website for your online store. The service provides tools, widgets, and apps to choose from when building a site, so what content you want on your web page is up to you. It also includes design templates to change the colors of various elements, including backgrounds, headers, and footers, with just a few clicks.
Who can use Wix?
According to Wix reviews Australia, Wix is for anyone who wants to create a website for their business. It is ideal for small businesses that are just starting and individuals looking to build an e-commerce store on the web. You do not need to be a professional designer or have any experience to use this service.
Features of Wix
Wix has several features that make it an excellent option for building an online store. These include:
Drag and drop editing
You can choose from various elements to add to your website, including text, images, video, buttons, and forms of contact with drag and drop so you can easily create the perfect webpage for your business. You can also change the colors of different items by clicking on them and choosing from a range of shades available.
Apps and integrations
The service also includes apps that can help you get started on your ecommerce journey easily. They include Facebook store, Google Analytics, MailChimp for Wix, Pinterest pin button, and Instagram shop by Shopify.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
The service helps you build a website that is SEO friendly and thus more likely to rank well on search engines. You can choose the URL name, title tags, and meta descriptions for your web pages, so they are easily searchable online.
Offers and pricing
Wix offers a basic package that is entirely free to use with an option of upgrading if you want access to additional features. The service also has a premium option that starts at $13.00 per month when billed annually and $16 when paid monthly.
- Wix is easy to use. It includes drag and drop editing, widgets, and apps that you can choose from to customize your site.
- Your website will be search engine friendly which means it has a greater chance of ranking well on significant internet directories.
- There are SEO tools available, so you do not have to hire an expert.
- When you sign up for Wix, you will get a free custom web address that looks professional and easy to remember. You can also purchase additional domains.
- There is no option for adding text or images to your web pages when using the free service.
- The service does not include an e-commerce platform, so you cannot sell your products directly on your website. You would need to create an account with another company such as Shopify or use Facebook ads instead.
- The free version has a limited number of website pages and includes no blogging options.